A Month of Ongoing Magical and Spiritual Support
Three times a week, throughout February,
I’ll lead 15 minute rituals, via group telephone calls:
* Mondays 11 AM EST
* Wednesdays noon EST
* Fridays noon EST
Scroll down to enroll: enter your phone number and pay securely with PayPal.
The brief ceremonies provide safe haven you can fit into your life to focus on self care. An ongoing structure like this also ensures a bit of ritual during your week. And enjoying rites three times a week might inspire you to do more, if you so wish. You do not have to go it alone, here is support.
For decades, I’ve lived as a Pagan monastic (that’s the term I made up for it, because I think it describes my life style to a T). Magical and spiritual practices are well integrated throughout my day. I’m experienced at creating them and know their immense power. I’ll use what I’ve learned to create rituals for you. Join me in my virtual Pagan monastery.
During the rituals, you also receive direct spiritual transmissions to strengthen your spirit.
Read the following mundane structure of these 15 minute phone calls, so you know whether this service will suit you:
1) Latecomers not allowed. Dial in three to five minutes before the hour, because sometimes it takes a few minutes to connect.
2) We start ritual right away, wrap up ritual at the end of the 15 minutes, then get right off the phone. Containing the ritual within the 15 minute phone call allows participants to fit this in their day, and allows me to fit it into my day so I can provide this service.
3) So there’s no time for discussion. If you’re in crisis, the ritual is an opportunity to find respite, center yourself, or benefit in another way, depending on what ritual I’ve decided to lead that day. Though there’s no time to discuss your situation, you’re welcome to call me to book a shamanic counseling appointment.
4) If a problem comes up specifically related to the ceremony, I’ll discuss it with you either right after the ritual or soon as possible.
5) The first meeting will be orientation to set us up for future meetings.
6) You’ll need about two minutes after every session to do our special Third Road grounding.
Because of the disciplined monastic structure, you receive the ongoing nurture of communal rites. Consistent ritual keeps me centered, happy, productive, and focused on my life goals.
Nuts and bolts:
* These 15 minute group-meetings are on the phone. To participate, just dial the phone from anywhere.
* We start Monday Feb 1 and go through all of February.
* Reserve the first Wednesday and Friday in March, same time, for makeup sessions in case I’m unavailable for planned sessions.
* Total cost: $130. Your usual long-distance charges apply and appear on your phone bill. The event’s area code is a U.S. #.
* Upon receipt of payment, I email you event phone number, etc.
* Call me—814-337-2490—for more info or to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan. Do not email me. Refunds unavailable.
* Scroll down to enroll: enter your phone number and pay securely with PayPal.
Power can fill your day. Invest in you. Enroll now.