Starts November 28
Some individuals interested in The Love-Witch (a two-month Faerie ceremony I’m currently leading) can’t attend its meetings and asked for an alternative. I felt my Gods were talking through them.
So I worked out something that has some of The Love-Witch ceremony’s energy but does not require meetings. Here’s what I’ve set up for them and you:
Receive three yummy magics:
1) Long-distance direct spiritual transmissions for two months! The transmissions help you center into your love, gentleness, compassion, playfulness, pleasure, and beauty. They are supple, unconquerable magics that help you:
* Reach goals your heart longs for.
* Make the world a better place.
* Enjoy wonderful self-care.
Over the two months, the more you’re centered into those magics, the more they’ll automatically align you with the enchantments that surround you every moment. Those enchantments are Divine Love, the most potent magic of all, and it takes care of you even when you’re not doing spells.
The transmissions also help you:
* Give yourself all the loving care, compassion, and joy you readily give everyone else.
* Be immune to cynics, greedy people, and others who fight Love. Protect yourself, make boundaries, and, undeterred by discouragers, move powerfully through the world as an agent of love.
* Be happy and free, as your spiritual beauty radiates to illuminate your life and the world.
You receive the direct spiritual transmissions three days a week, for two months! You don’t have to do anything for the transmissions to work. I do the work for you.
2) Centering emails: I call someone a “Love-Witch” if they believe love, gentleness, compassion, playfulness, pleasure, and beauty are magic. Every other week, you receive an email that supports the Love-Witch in you. The emails discuss some of the issues I mentioned the direct spiritual transmissions focusing on.
3) Both months, you receive a different full-color digital talisman I intuitively choose for your unique goals, strengths, and challenges as a Love-Witch. The talismans are my original art painted in trance, and I magically activate them. You receive yours as a JPEG by email. (I retain full copyright of my art. Commercial use of the piece is available at additional cost.)
Here is one of the talismans, called “Silly Dragon Hiding.” Its detail is blurred a bit by this site’s download process. Your talisman will be clearer:
I will email you a description of your talisman’s specific powers, along with instructions to receive the symbol’s blessings almost effortlessly.
Individually, cost of these three services would add up to $380. I reduced your price to $300.
Pay securely with PayPal. Two options:
Use the Pay Now button to send me the $300. You don’t need a PayPal account.
Or use the Subscribe button to make two automatic monthly payments of $150. Payments appear on the credit card associated with your PayPal account. This option is available if you have a PayPal account.
For more info, or to discuss scholarship, partial scholarship, or trade, call 814-337-2490. I do not discuss this work by email. Refunds unavailable.
No experience needed. But adepts are deeply impacted.
Again, spiritual transmissions start November 28, so register now.
Love Witches can be considered the Old Ones. Here is my poem We Are the Old Ones:
We’re the Old Ones—ancient as forests—born into Gaia again
to continue our work and our joy.
We’re dreamers wanting to make a positive difference
by bringing love—and more love—everywhere
our free spirits wander.
We’re the Fey children of Mother Earth
who believe magic infuses
every aspect of Her being and all Her children.
We know Her gentle magics
are as powerful as flashy, overt magics.
We embrace both.
We know a flower found by the roadside
can be a transformative gift to a friend.
We’re the ones who defend
Gaia’s children from being harmed.
We’re the ones who speak up
to protect the defenseless.
We try to make our thoughts and actions
reflect the Goddess’ love.
We take care of people around us,
both those we know well
and those who pass through our lives.
We might do the above things poorly sometimes,
but they’re central to our lives:
we bring love, gentleness, and compassion to the world.
So mote it be.