I try to apply shamanic rituals to everything in my life. This year, I’ve been thinking about how shamanism might heal the grief that women, as a class, suffer. I have been developing some ceremonies to help women, myself included, move through that grief, and thus rise from it to be powerful Goddesses.
Grief visits every human. Life includes loss. Women’s experiences of loss and grief can be quite specific. Anyone might lose a job, a child, a love, and opportunities. However, women’s losses occur in the context of a systematic oppression of women. That changes the nature of—and the number of—their losses dramatically.
A woman might mourn endless opportunities lost to sexism. The lost opportunities’ wide range is tragic. Some examples are: glass ceilings; ideas, products, or services a woman developed being co-opted by someone who makes good money off her work, while she lives in poverty; the robbing of micro-chances accruing day by day, year after year, thus quite effectively stopping a woman from pursuing financial independence, financial security, personal fulfillment, and other well-being. Loss after loss, macro and micro, on and on.
For example, a woman is more likely to experience a child turning away from her forever because society teaches us that the mother is to blame for every last problem a person has. A woman is more likely to grieve for the abuse her mother suffered. She might even mourn lack of visibility, as both her sufferings and her strengths are overlooked.
A woman’s many deprivations can cause her a great sadness that is perhaps repressed, painfully deep in the belly, just so she can get through the day.
Great sadness affects physical health, spiritual vigor, self-confidence, emotional well-being, and effectiveness.
We’re going to change that!
Rise up, rise up.
To rise up, rise up, we must grieve.
So I’m leading a three-week journey in which women can move through grief and experience healing, power, and peace.
I wrote lyric to express the theme of this three-week journey. The lyric also serves as my call to you, to join me in this journey:
Rise up into power and love,
into beauty and joy,
into physical and spiritual vigor.
Rise up from sorrow.
Let your pain see the light of day
and be transformed into power,
into beauty and joy,
into fullness of being,
into physical and spiritual vigor.
Rise from grief, to be a Goddess,
a Goddess in all Her Power and Beauty.
Let your whole being see the light of day.
Even the sun in the sky honors your womanhood.
Even the moon know you are a Goddess.
Are you wondering how you could possibly manage to ever mourn so much loss? Or wondering how you could heal from so much grief? Mine is a down-to-earth shamanism that addresses real life issues. This three-week process can make a substantial improvement in your well-being and circumstances.
This three-week journey has five powerful aspects:
1) Three ceremonies, one per week, for three consecutive weeks. These rites are via group phone calls. To participate, just dial your phone. These will be major healing ceremonies.
We will work in old-style oral tradition, which allows immense headway quickly. Enrollment is limited to 12 people, so we can perform ceremonies that can only happen in a small group, and so each participant can receive individualized attention if they want that support.
The rituals move a lot of energy, facilitating major transformation. The energy will continue to move after each rite, and probably snowball long after the three weeks end. This is big work. If you need support, you can have plenty.
2) Throughout your process, you receive emails that provide nurturance, inspiration, and ideas. This support arrives in your mailbox five days a week. Each message is brief, so you can read quickly and then continue to go about your day, in an improved state of mind.
3) Direct spiritual transmissions for three weeks. These transmissions bring more healing and serenity into your process, make it powerful and safe, further your personal growth, and boost your power as a woman and Goddess.
Here’s a quick definition of direct spiritual transmissions. I can’t tell you what it means for other practitioners, but in my case: I was born a good luck charm who automatically generates a beneficial field of energy. As such, I don’t do anything to you; I don’t inject you with energy, rearrange your energy, or even dust off your aura, LOL. I simply give off a beneficial energy during a transmission, the same way burning incense gives off specific magical energies in a room.
The energy of my transmissions adapts to your needs. Whether you need healing of gender-oppression wounds, physical healing, safety, serenity, something else, or several things, my transmissions address it.
They also add a boost to any effort you make. Our efforts combine.
4) In addition to individualized attention during class, I’m available for one-on-one support by phone, should you need to privately discuss anything, or if something comes up for you that would take too long to discuss during a group ceremony.
No experience needed. But even advanced practitioners should find this journey well worth their time.
We’ll meet Sundays, 3:00 to 4:00 pm EST, for three consecutive weeks, starting October 27. Reserve Sunday November 17, same time, for a makeup meeting, in case I’m unexpectedly unavailable for one of the planned sessions. If an unexpected problem makes me unable to send one or more of the support emails, I’ll send it the week after the event ends.
Full cost is $250—for three ceremonies, three weeks of direct spiritual transmissions, three weeks of email boosts, and one-on-one support. Your carrier might charge you for the phone calls into the ceremonies. Scroll down to pay securely with PayPal:
Upon payment, your place is reserved. You receive course details—e.g., the phone number to dial to participate in the meetings—by email. No refunds. To discuss a payment plan, trade, scholarship, or semi-scholarship, or if you have other concerns about the event, call me: 814-337-2490.
I’m committed to this event not being overwhelming. There’s enough that overwhelms women nowadays, without a healing and empowerment process also doing that. This will be a gentle, loving event.
Our journey will be only three-weeks long because that helps create gentleness.
A shyster would promise that a three-week ritual will heal a lifetime’s worth of grief. An inept facilitator would attempt to do that much work in three weeks. But trying to do too much transformational work, all at once, can buffet the psyche, doing more harm than good.
Our journey will cause a remarkable, life-changing difference for you. Many individuals who have done short journeys like this with me have called the results they experienced miraculous. The gentleness of the journey will help create the remarkable results, rather than diluting or otherwise weakening the process. Plus, I have an exceptional shamanic skill set, which allows me to facilitate major change in a short period of time.
After the three weeks ends, should you ever want to continue grief work on your own, this journey will have transformed your being in ways that help you do so. Also, should you want to do additional grief work with me later, I’m happy to discuss options.
I don’t know if I will offer this event again. And I turn 70 next year so, if you need this, now’s the time. Yay!
If you desire a life that is more abundant, serene, and fulfilling, if you want the miraculous to arrive:
Join me in the Virtual Pagan Monastery by attending my fifteen-minute-long Faerie ceremonies. Fifteen-minute meetings, via group telephone calls—that’s all it takes to improve your life.
The Virtual Pagan Monastery group starts September 29 and will meet twice a week for six weeks:
* Sundays, our rite goes from 1:00 to 1:15 in the afternoon, EST. Kick off the week right.
* Tuesdays, the rite is from 11:15 to 11:30, AM, EST. You’ll be prepared to conquer any mid-week humps.
Expect effective magic. You emerge from each brief session more able to do whatever’s needed to achieve your goals and stay sane while you’re at it. This is support to be powerful and happy.
Visit the Virtual Pagan Monastery. Click the Pay Now button to enroll securely through PayPal:
I excel at facilitating shamanic experiences and make fifteen minutes extraordinary. I was trained from childhood to create this sort of ritual. Plus, during the rites, you receive direct spiritual transmissions that give you good luck, strengthen your spirit, help protect you from negativities on the mundane and etheric planes, and feed your magical soul.
Feedback: “Someone might think, ‘I won’t get much from 15 minutes.’ … But Francesca’s Pagan Monastery showed me how deep a 15-minute ritual can go. She knows how to do this, making my day happier.”
Please note: you’ll need about three minutes after each session to do a special grounding, which I’ll teach you.
In traditional shamanic culture, group meetings like this were part of the day. Tribes were busy taking care of business—hunting, weaving, etc.,—and knew better than to forsake the sort of rituals I’ll be leading. These are heavy duty ceremonies. Don’t overlook this opportunity by thinking 15 minutes isn’t worth your time or money. You deserve this.
The Virtual Pagan Monastery fits into your life and provides safe haven to focus on self-care. You needn’t go it alone. Accept this support. Enroll now.
The vital benefits of consistent ritual are even more important during difficult times. If you’re in crisis, enrolling in this event is one of the most important steps you can take. It’ll help you accomplish exactly what’s needed regarding your crisis.
Nuts and bolts:
* To participate in these group-meetings, simply dial the phone.
* Starting Sunday September 29, we meet twice a week, for six weeks. Sunday meetings are in the afternoon from 1:00;to 1:15 EST. Tuesday meetings are from 11:15 to 11:30, AM EST.
* Reserve Sunday, November 10 and Tuesday, November 12, 1:00 and 11:15 respectively, for makeup sessions in case I’m unavailable for planned sessions.
* Total enrollment fee: $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call.
* Limited enrollment. Upon receipt of payment, your seat is reserved, and you receive event phone number, etc., by email. Refunds unavailable.
* Call me—814-337-2490—for more info or to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan.
* Click the Pay Now button to pay securely through PayPal:
In-depth self-care is sadly uncommon, as is the knowledge that a shaman might deliver immense value in 15 minutes. This adds to my ever-present gratitude to my fellow seekers who commit to their wellbeing and will join me in my Virtual Pagan Monastery. I’ll get to have a lovely six weeks with you. This is going to be beautiful for us.
Cerridwen and Taliesin
A Seven-Week Ritual to Achieve Your Sweetest Goals
Leave behind society’s limits that restrict hope and achievement. Magically enter the realms of all power and possibility.
Cross the threshold into mythic lands, where you learn—and live—a revisioning of the Mabonogian tale of crone Cerridwen and bardic-visionary Taliesin.
Win the knowledge in Cerridwen’s cauldron. Gain the Fey light that anoints Taliesin’s brow, filling him with inspiration, courage, and down-to-earth savviness. The visionary in you can be both whole and grounded, so you can make your dearest goals come true.
If you don’t understand my above references to parts of the myth, that’s fine. I tell the story during the ritual.
This seven-week ceremony has power and lessons not available elsewhere. My analysis of the myth, which constitutes an innovative, esoteric understanding of the story’s elements, generated imitations over the past few decades—rituals described as similar to mine. My version is the one enchanted by extensive underpinnings I developed for this ritual’s shamanic process. Explore the esoteric mysteries of Cerridwen and Taliesin in ways that make a big positive difference in your life.
The Cerridwen and Taliesin ritual of grounded empowerment took three years to develop initially. Since then, I’ve led it many times for over two decades, continuing to refine it. Now, I only offer it every four years or so. (Last time was 2014—five years ago.)
This ritual has prerequisites. We’re going to fly really fast toward our dream lives. Prerequisites are:
* Be a Goddess Master Class
or both of the following
* The Goddess Power of Celtic Shamanism (also called Rituals of Goddess Spirituality)
* Entry-level Celtic Shamanic Training (also called Rituals of Celtic Shamanism)
or three of the following
* An Ecstatic Path
* Holy Sweaty Joy
* completion of the first 8 lessons in my book “Goddess Initiation”
* completion of the first 12 lessons in my book “Be a Goddess!”
This is live magic: hands on. On this mystical voyage, you get more out of any spiritual and magical work you’ve already done or will do later.
Cerridwen and Taliesin qualifies as one of the two electives needed before advanced Third Road training.
Enrollment limited to 14 participants.
Nuts and bolts:
* We meet in teleseminars (group phone meetings). To participate, just dial the phone.
* The event runs seven consecutive Sundays, from noon to one EST, starting June 16.
* Reserve Sunday, Aug 4, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Enrollment is $250. Your carrier might also charge you for the call. The area code for the event is a U.S. #.
* Click here to enroll securely using PayPal: http://www.outlawbunny.com/special-events-registration/
* If you’ve participated in this event, repeat it at half-price, to go whole new places this time.
* Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved. The event phone #, etc., is emailed to you. No refunds. If you need more info, or want to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan, call 814-337-2490.
This material is almost pre-Druidic. You’ll learn the roots of Druidism—the Fey core rather than later pomp and over-structuring. This is pure raw Druidic power:
* Ecstatic experience of self connected to the earth, to the cosmos, and to the Divine.
* Empowerment through connectivity with the earth, the cosmos, and the Divine.
* Utter safety created by ecstatic connectivity with the earth, the cosmos, and the Divine.
This material is special without promoting exclusivity: Nature is inclusive; all are welcome to this class.
These lessons are not available elsewhere, and I cannot teach them often. The last time this class happened was four years ago. Enroll now.
Merlin Speaks is a prerequisite for Third Road advanced Druidic training.
Life will swallow you. … Be swallowed! Click here to enroll.
Nuts and bolts:
* These are group meetings by phone. To participate, just dial the phone from anywhere.
* Class meets seven consecutive Sundays, noon to one (EST), starting April 21.
* Reserve Sunday, June 9, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Tuition: $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call.
* Click here to enroll.
* After your payment, I’ll email you the event phone number, etc.
* For more info, or to discuss scholarship, payment plan, or trade, call 814.337.2490.
* A mystical event is no substitute for medical care by a trained physician, psychiatric counseling, or other therapeutic treatments. Participants are personally responsible for the consequences of their voluntary participation.
I’ve been a stealth Druid, practicing the path for decades and lifetimes. This class took decades to channel, drawing on past life memories. The material was originally solely for my personal use. I was guided to finally share it.
Merlin is the eagle: He passes the lineage. Enroll here.
A Ten-Week Druidic Journey with Sacred Trees
for Prosperity, Protection, Personal Growth,
Inspiration, Magical Prowess, and Lots More
This ten-week course reveals simple, quick, effective enchantments for all parts of your life. Learn:
* how to use the magic of twenty trees sacred to the Druids
* the ancient Ogham alphabet and how to apply it magically. (I painted tiny Ogham alphabet letters to put throughout this announcement to bless this event. There is a large Ogham painting of mine towards the top of the post.)
* a wonderfully innovative, effective metaphysical principle that can make all your tree witchery more powerful. I’ll teach you lots of tree magic principles but wanted to mention this particular technique here. I discovered it experientially and then developed it over time. It is natural, easy, strong, and joyful, and is an underlying principle for all my tree enchantments. I can barely wait for class to begin so I can teach it because it’s so happy-making for me.
* how to have a personal relationship with sacred tree magic, including the Ogham alphabet. In other words, you won’t need to rely on books for information because you’ll receive information through direct experiences with tree magic, and you’ll discover how the trees work their enchantment specifically for you, as they wisely honor your unique character and path. You’ll learn a style of tree witchery that shapes itself to your physical, spiritual, and emotional needs. A personal relationship with the trees is joyful. If you already learn directly from trees, this course will help you do it at a whole new level.
Mind you, I will teach you about each tree’s specific metaphysical nature, but I’ll also show you methods for learning directly from trees, so you can continue to gain new powers from them for decades, if you so choose.
Along with everything above, this event is a true shamanic journey facilitating major transformations. These transformations will happen during our time together and probably snowball long afterwards.
Since there’s so much to this course and its journey, at first I wanted this event to take a year. But I realized a few things:
1) Many people can’t fit a yearlong event into their schedules, or pay the fee for a yearlong course.
2) The Gods didn’t want that long an event anyway.
3) I could create a spectacular ten-week event. What a journey this will be!
4) I developed building blocks for journeying with magical trees. During this intensive, we’ll use them, so they’ll be in your magical repertoire when the ten weeks end. Then, if you’re like me and want to continue journeying with sacred trees over the decades, you’ll have those building blocks, that foundation. I love offering that to you.
To pack everything in, this event has four powerful aspects:
This is old-style oral tradition, which allows immense headway quickly. Enrollment limited to 16 people, so we can perform traditional Faerie spells that can only happens in a small group, and so each participant can receive individualized attention if they want it.
Two) Direct spiritual transmissions during meetings help make lessons powerful and safe, further your personal growth, and grant good luck. The transmissions also kickstart your magical prowess or bring it to the next level. They do the same for your mundane powers.
Here’s a quick definition of direct spiritual transmissions. I can’t tell you what it means for other practitioners, but in my case: I was born a good luck charm who automatically generates a field of energy that provides the benefits outlined in the previous paragraph. As such, I don’t do anything to you; I don’t inject you with energy, rearrange your energy, or even dust off your aura, LOL. I simply give off an energy during a lesson, the same way burning incense gives off a magical energy in a room.
Three) Twenty-five pages of digital handouts ornamented by my original full-color talismanic art. This witchy artwork adds further power to your journeying, both during the course and after it is over. These pages make a beautiful addition to your personal Book of Shadows.
Four) In addition to individualized attention during class, I’m available outside of class for one-on-one time by phone, should you need to privately discuss any class material or your personal issues using it, or you need support because your commitment to doing assignments falters, or you have other concerns. Private dialogue can happen after the course ends; it is important an oral tradition teacher be available one-on-one even long after a course ends; I commit to my students.
No experience needed. But even advanced practitioners will enjoy this course.
I’ll be leading two separate groups. One will meet Sundays, noon to 1:00 EST, starting February 3. The other will meet Mondays, 6 to 7:00 pm EST, starting February 4. Both groups run for ten consecutive weeks. If you choose the Sunday group, reserve Sunday April 14, noon to one, for a makeup meeting, in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions. If you choose the Monday group, reserve Monday April 15, six to 7 PM.
Tuition is $354. Your carrier might charge you for the call. Pay securely with PayPal. Choose from two payment options:
Option 1) Use the Pay Now button below to pay $354 now. No PayPal account required.
Immediately after payment, email me to say whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group. Or tell me in the reply field below this post.
Option 2) Use the Subscribe button below to pay in two installments: $177 now, followed by an automatic $177 payment a month later. Payments appear on the credit card associated with your PayPal account.
Immediately after subscribing, email me to say whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group. Or tell me in the reply field below this post.
Once I know whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group, your place is reserved. You receive course details—e.g., the phone number to dial to participate in the meetings—by email. No refunds. If you need more info, or want to discuss another payment plan, trade, scholarship, or semi-scholarship, call me: 814-337-2490.
The course’s approach to tree enchantment is unavailable elsewhere. Though you’ll learn traditional lore when relevant, a great deal of what you’ll receive isn’t the easily available traditional material, but is what I learned from the trees themselves—in direct experiences interacting with the druids’ sacred woods—and from the Goddess, combined with past life memories as a druid, my channeled information, and sensibilities from my family tradition. In my family tradition, I was raised to be a creator of new material. I call my approach Fey Druidry.
I don’t expect to offer this course again for at least another three years. And I turn 70 this year so, if you’re planning on studying with me, now’s the time. Yay!