This material is almost pre-Druidic. You’ll learn the roots of Druidism—the Fey core rather than later pomp and over-structuring. This is pure raw Druidic power:
* Ecstatic experience of self connected to the earth, to the cosmos, and to the Divine.
* Empowerment through connectivity with the earth, the cosmos, and the Divine.
* Utter safety created by ecstatic connectivity with the earth, the cosmos, and the Divine.
This material is special without promoting exclusivity: Nature is inclusive; all are welcome to this class.
These lessons are not available elsewhere, and I cannot teach them often. The last time this class happened was four years ago. Enroll now.
Merlin Speaks is a prerequisite for Third Road advanced Druidic training.
Life will swallow you. … Be swallowed! Click here to enroll.
Nuts and bolts:
* These are group meetings by phone. To participate, just dial the phone from anywhere.
* Class meets seven consecutive Sundays, noon to one (EST), starting April 21.
* Reserve Sunday, June 9, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Tuition: $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call.
* Click here to enroll.
* After your payment, I’ll email you the event phone number, etc.
* For more info, or to discuss scholarship, payment plan, or trade, call 814.337.2490.
* A mystical event is no substitute for medical care by a trained physician, psychiatric counseling, or other therapeutic treatments. Participants are personally responsible for the consequences of their voluntary participation.
I’ve been a stealth Druid, practicing the path for decades and lifetimes. This class took decades to channel, drawing on past life memories. The material was originally solely for my personal use. I was guided to finally share it.
Merlin is the eagle: He passes the lineage. Enroll here.
A Ten-Week Druidic Journey with Sacred Trees
for Prosperity, Protection, Personal Growth,
Inspiration, Magical Prowess, and Lots More
This ten-week course reveals simple, quick, effective enchantments for all parts of your life. Learn:
* how to use the magic of twenty trees sacred to the Druids
* the ancient Ogham alphabet and how to apply it magically. (I painted tiny Ogham alphabet letters to put throughout this announcement to bless this event. There is a large Ogham painting of mine towards the top of the post.)
* a wonderfully innovative, effective metaphysical principle that can make all your tree witchery more powerful. I’ll teach you lots of tree magic principles but wanted to mention this particular technique here. I discovered it experientially and then developed it over time. It is natural, easy, strong, and joyful, and is an underlying principle for all my tree enchantments. I can barely wait for class to begin so I can teach it because it’s so happy-making for me.
* how to have a personal relationship with sacred tree magic, including the Ogham alphabet. In other words, you won’t need to rely on books for information because you’ll receive information through direct experiences with tree magic, and you’ll discover how the trees work their enchantment specifically for you, as they wisely honor your unique character and path. You’ll learn a style of tree witchery that shapes itself to your physical, spiritual, and emotional needs. A personal relationship with the trees is joyful. If you already learn directly from trees, this course will help you do it at a whole new level.
Mind you, I will teach you about each tree’s specific metaphysical nature, but I’ll also show you methods for learning directly from trees, so you can continue to gain new powers from them for decades, if you so choose.
Along with everything above, this event is a true shamanic journey facilitating major transformations. These transformations will happen during our time together and probably snowball long afterwards.
Since there’s so much to this course and its journey, at first I wanted this event to take a year. But I realized a few things:
1) Many people can’t fit a yearlong event into their schedules, or pay the fee for a yearlong course.
2) The Gods didn’t want that long an event anyway.
3) I could create a spectacular ten-week event. What a journey this will be!
4) I developed building blocks for journeying with magical trees. During this intensive, we’ll use them, so they’ll be in your magical repertoire when the ten weeks end. Then, if you’re like me and want to continue journeying with sacred trees over the decades, you’ll have those building blocks, that foundation. I love offering that to you.
To pack everything in, this event has four powerful aspects:
This is old-style oral tradition, which allows immense headway quickly. Enrollment limited to 16 people, so we can perform traditional Faerie spells that can only happens in a small group, and so each participant can receive individualized attention if they want it.
Two) Direct spiritual transmissions during meetings help make lessons powerful and safe, further your personal growth, and grant good luck. The transmissions also kickstart your magical prowess or bring it to the next level. They do the same for your mundane powers.
Here’s a quick definition of direct spiritual transmissions. I can’t tell you what it means for other practitioners, but in my case: I was born a good luck charm who automatically generates a field of energy that provides the benefits outlined in the previous paragraph. As such, I don’t do anything to you; I don’t inject you with energy, rearrange your energy, or even dust off your aura, LOL. I simply give off an energy during a lesson, the same way burning incense gives off a magical energy in a room.
Three) Twenty-five pages of digital handouts ornamented by my original full-color talismanic art. This witchy artwork adds further power to your journeying, both during the course and after it is over. These pages make a beautiful addition to your personal Book of Shadows.
Four) In addition to individualized attention during class, I’m available outside of class for one-on-one time by phone, should you need to privately discuss any class material or your personal issues using it, or you need support because your commitment to doing assignments falters, or you have other concerns. Private dialogue can happen after the course ends; it is important an oral tradition teacher be available one-on-one even long after a course ends; I commit to my students.
No experience needed. But even advanced practitioners will enjoy this course.
I’ll be leading two separate groups. One will meet Sundays, noon to 1:00 EST, starting February 3. The other will meet Mondays, 6 to 7:00 pm EST, starting February 4. Both groups run for ten consecutive weeks. If you choose the Sunday group, reserve Sunday April 14, noon to one, for a makeup meeting, in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions. If you choose the Monday group, reserve Monday April 15, six to 7 PM.
Tuition is $354. Your carrier might charge you for the call. Pay securely with PayPal. Choose from two payment options:
Option 1) Use the Pay Now button below to pay $354 now. No PayPal account required.
Immediately after payment, email me to say whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group. Or tell me in the reply field below this post.
Option 2) Use the Subscribe button below to pay in two installments: $177 now, followed by an automatic $177 payment a month later. Payments appear on the credit card associated with your PayPal account.
Immediately after subscribing, email me to say whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group. Or tell me in the reply field below this post.
Once I know whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group, your place is reserved. You receive course details—e.g., the phone number to dial to participate in the meetings—by email. No refunds. If you need more info, or want to discuss another payment plan, trade, scholarship, or semi-scholarship, call me: 814-337-2490.
The course’s approach to tree enchantment is unavailable elsewhere. Though you’ll learn traditional lore when relevant, a great deal of what you’ll receive isn’t the easily available traditional material, but is what I learned from the trees themselves—in direct experiences interacting with the druids’ sacred woods—and from the Goddess, combined with past life memories as a druid, my channeled information, and sensibilities from my family tradition. In my family tradition, I was raised to be a creator of new material. I call my approach Fey Druidry.
I don’t expect to offer this course again for at least another three years. And I turn 70 this year so, if you’re planning on studying with me, now’s the time. Yay!
I have more decks than I can use on any regular basis, even though I am a reader professionally. A large vet bill, followed within days by a costly plumbing crisis, motivated me to finally get around to selling three different divination decks that will otherwise sit here unused. Yay for the kitty being fine after her vet visit! Yay for my shower working! Yay for finally selling these decks!
If you’d like to purchase a deck, please put its name in the comment field below. That’ll provide me with your email address (no one else has to see it). Then I’ll email you instructions on how to pay securely with PayPal. I’ll ship priority mail, only to U.S. non-military addresses.
If you’d like all three decks, or two of them, contact me for a reduced bundled price.
The Marseille Oracle Cards: The following photograph is of the actual deck you’ll receive.
The Marseille Oracle Cards, Scarabeo, copyright 2004, ISBN 978-0738706030. Box is in good condition. I doubt the cards have been used much, if at all, because they’re still in order. Cards one through 32 are there, plus a card that basically just has the deck title on it. I believe the deck is only supposed to have cards through number 32. White booklet included.
The Marseille Oracle Cards are $165, plus $7 shipping. Total = $172.
The Bohemian Gothic Tarot has sold.
The Bohemian Gothic Tarot: the photograph is of the actual deck you’ll receive.
This Bohemian Gothic Tarot, second edition, has all 78 cards, which look unused, since they’re in great condition and still basically in order. There’s also the memento mori card and the little white book. The box is a little beat up. The Bohemian deck is available at $80 plus $7 shipping. Total = $87.
The Day of the Dead Lenormand Limited Edition set: the photograph is of the actual set you’ll receive.
This Day of the Dead Lenormand Limited Edition set is enclosed with a miniature version of the deck, and the white booklet, in a gorgeous Day of the Dead bag with two skull beads on the drawstring,
The set is #20 of 112, signed by EZ. Cards in great condition. The larger cards are unboxed. I suspect they originally came without a box. The large deck is so cool: there are two of some cards—two 28s, two 29s, two 4s, two 12s. When a card is doubled, each of the pair has a different picture There is also a 0 card, with a pic of a skeleton that I assume is a squirrel’s. Cards go through #36.
The miniature box is a little beaten, its cards go through #36, and I doubt they have been used much, if at all, because they are still in order. The card backs are not the same as on the large deck. The small set’s box says, “Complete with meanings,” but there’s no meanings in that box. I suspect the reference is to the booklet in the pouch, and that the small set was originally sold enclosed with the larger deck. I see no date anywhere on this project.
Will sell the Day of the Dead Lenormand Limited Edition set for $190 plus $7 shipping. Total = $197.
Thanks so much for checking this out.
Moving into the Quiet Core of Winter’s Joy and Beauty:
A Seven-Week Ritual Group,
Centering You into Your Power and Essence
Miracles become commonplace, when your magical and mundane powers and essences come forward. Dreams impossible to fulfill become viable. Major insurmountable problems, both inner and outer, give way to a miraculous improvement. A success you’ve achieved is followed by even greater successes.
Spending a big chunk of my time on mystical practices can be the thing that creates what’s described in the above paragraph. And, though I can’t always apply my shamanism anywhere near as consistently as I want, my attempts to do so still cause major triumphs.
Though I do need to attempt consistency with shamanic practices, they don’t always have to be difficult or serious. Winter months have subtle Faerie gifts that make shamanism easier, and I’ll show you how, in this seven-week ritual. No need to always be struggling to cope or grow. During our meetings, which will be peaceful, revitalizing, and individualized to participants,
* Enjoy quietly whispering wintry magics that help manifest what you need inside and out, on both the mundane and spiritual planes.
* Create a successful winter and year ahead, as we travel into a lush hidden realm—the heart of reality; the starlit center of Goddess power—where we can manifest miracles.
* Be immersed in a peace that provides mental, emotional, and psychic clarity. We’ll draw on wintertime’s intrinsic ability to root us in the core of our own being and Gaia’s rhythm.
* Receive direct spiritual transmissions that foster good luck, physical health, and spiritual wholeness.
We meet via group phone calls. To participate, just dial your phone.
The ceremony is without prerequisites and suitable for both newbies and adepts.
I’m jazzed that this group’ll happen through the absolute darkest part of the year! Doing this rite at that time is sooo relaxing and powerful.
We meet seven Thursdays, 3:00 to 4:00 PM EST, starting December 6. The Thursdays are consecutive, except we’ll skip Thursday Dec 27 and Jan 3, for the U.S. holidays. Then we pick back up on January 10, continuing through till our culminating session on Jan 31. Reserve Thurs Feb 7, same time, for a makeup meeting, in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
Enrollment: $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call.
Click here to enroll securely using PayPal: http://www.outlawbunny.com/special-events-registration/
Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved, and event details emailed to you. No refunds.
If you need more info, or want to discuss payment plan, trade, scholarship, or semi-scholarship, call me: 814-337-2490.
Blessed be the lushly beautiful witch-powers and wisdoms residing deep within the winter and ourselves.
How to Read Tea-Leaves … and How to Read Most Everything Else, Too!
Lessons in Old-Fashioned Divination
A Seven-Week Teleseminar (Lessons via Group PhoneCalls)
It was once a common practice to steep tea leaves in the cup from which the tea would be drunk. Did you know “reading” the tea leaves left in a cup after the tea was drunk is a traditional form of divination?
Learn prognostication in a cup—divination about finance, romance, life path, and almost anything else.
Divination gives you the witchy advantage of knowing more of what’s going on in and around you. Then you can make better choices and be more successful in your personal and work life. I use divination about everything from family issues to shamanic journeys to marketing plans to creative self-expression.
Look into a teacup to see the present, past, and future. Read for yourself and for others.
And we won’t stop there. I’ll show you how my methods for reading tea leaves can be applied to reading almost anything else, e.g., Tarot cards, cars passing you on the street, the weather.
You’ll also experience divination as not only fortune-telling but also as guidance from the Divine about worldly and spiritual affairs.
Anyone can do my approach to reading, and you don’t have to learn traditional symbols or standard interpretations. Many individuals have learned my approach, and they got the knack of it quickly. You’re actually doing divination within a lesson or two. No experience needed. Divination is part of our human heritage, so you have the ability to do it whether you realize that or not.
Reading tea leaves is an easy, fun, and fast way to start learning my divination methods, so makes a great jumping off point for you to comfortably learn how apply those methods to reading Tarot cards, a bird that flies overhead, a feather fallen to the ground, or most anything else in your environment.
Lessons are held via teleseminar (a group phone call). Just dial your phone to participate.
We meet seven Thursdays, 6:00 to 7:00 pm EST, starting October 18. The meetings occur consecutive weeks, except we’ll skip November 22 for those with familial Thanksgiving obligations. Please reserve Thurs Dec 13, same time, for a makeup class, in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
Tuition is $250. Your service provider might charge you for the call. No refunds.
Click here to enroll securely using PayPal: http://www.outlawbunny.com/special-events-registration/
A few days before the event, you receive event details by email.
If you need more info, or want to discuss payment plan, scholarship, or trade, call me: 814-337-2490.
This course is in honor of and in gratitude to Antoinette Marie, my mom. She’s in photograph below. She read tea leaves and playing cards, and was an amazing psychic. Toni, all blessings.
I boiled lessons down to their essence, so they tend to be easy and accessible. They include:
* simple quick spells, prayers, and affirmations, to nourish, energize, and inspire you during the holidays.
* fun holiday crafts and decorations, Pagan-style. Use common household items to make enchanted seasonal decor: charms for just about anything you might wish. Children enjoy these crafts. Also discover how typical American holiday decorations can be used in spellwork.
* Special rituals: experience the Winter Goddess’ sacred realm. Center into wholeness and joy. Enjoy the season’s spiritual beauty. Rites include a star-drenched Faerie Solstice celebration.
* Lots of material to choose from. Pick what you want to use this year and enjoy the rest for many years to come. The course includes powerful Fey-touched material I’ve not published till now.
Instead of your having to search online for fun or meaningful activities, I’ll deliver them to you. Enjoy unique material not available elsewhere. (And this course is a way better use of computer time than social media overdosing or too much digital window-shopping.)
Two) Magical decor: eight digital full-color amulets—my original Pagan art—for harmony, success, and more. Print and cut out to hang on your Yule tree or elsewhere in your home. Four of the amulets’ designs are suitable to display all four seasons, for yearlong blessings.
Three) Six audio recordings made especially for this course. Hearing spoken word can be enchanting, and a way you and I can be in sacred space together. So I recite excerpts of the weekly lessons. One recording will be part of the Yule ritual.
Four) I’m available by phone for up to 45 minutes. If you have questions about the material, need support because your commitment to doing the lessons falters, want to further explore a particularly tantalizing part of the curriculum, or have other concerns, feel free to phone.
You can divide the 45 minutes into two or three conversations. Conversations must occur during the span of the course or within a month after.
Five) Exclusive offer: I’m giving a five-day direct spiritual transmission during Solstice week. Cost for individuals not enrolled in this class is $100. You can receive the transmission for $40—less than half price. This Yule blessing heals inner blocks that sabotage your happiness, is a spiritually rejuvenation, and helps center you into what’s truly important to you. These benefits can last for months, if not years.
Post-Solstice lessons provide spells for a great 2018. You also learn how to work with mystical energies that occur in the weeks immediately after Solstice. Years ago, I noticed those energies and spent goodly hours developing related shamanic modalities for significant self-empowerment. Most of the post-Solstice material has remained unpublished till now.
If an unexpected event makes me unable to send one week’s planned material, I’ll extend the course an extra week.
Tuition is $250. Scroll down to pay securely with PayPal:
Enter your phone number. In the drop down menu, you can choose to receive the Yule spiritual transmission.
No experience needed. But even advanced practitioners will enjoy this. If you need more info, or want to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan, call 814-337-2490. No refunds. My online courses aren’t transcriptions of oral tradition lessons. I teach oral tradition by phone. The online courses are special unto themselves—magic tailored to be spectacularly useful, exciting, effective, and safe when learned online.
The Spiritual Warrior:
A seven-week teleseminar (group class by telephone)
The Spiritual Warrior class empowers the part of you that fights for survival, family, ideals, dreams, human rights, and Gaia.
I have not taught this class in two years, and it was over four years before that, so grab the chance.This post includes some of my personal philosophy, on which the class is based.
People use the terms “spiritual warrior” and “pacifist” in various ways. Here’s how I use the terms:
* Pacifists will not engage in physical violence even if their life is on the line. Though I’ve enormous respect for pacifists, and they can legitimately be viewed as amazing spiritual warriors, that’s not what this class is about. I am not a pacifist.
* Spiritual warriors are not unduly aggressive. Nevertheless, they’ll go into combat when needed. If battle’s the only choice, they engage with their whole heart and soul.
Ceremonial and practical lessons will include:
* why effective warriors often go with the flow instead of fighting it
* the gentle uses of war
* how to shove back when push comes to shove, without losing the high moral ground
* the importance of down ‘n’ dirty fighting in business, community leadership, and inner growth
* strategizing with an ethical military mind
* standing up for yourself with no self-recrimination
The lessons also help you honor healthy aggression. Not all aggression is expressed by childish, irresponsible, hurtful rage. You’ll learn how to handle your aggressive power so that you express it healthily—you control it; it doesn’t control you.
We’ll celebrate the aggression without which we can lose our lust for life, because the two energies are so intertwined. You’ll find new passion for living because you’ll suppress your energy less.
I’ll also teach methods for self-healing after the battles of childhood and adulthood. This class helps you regain a carefree, gentle attitude.
My warrior self protects the fragile child within me, providing the safety she needs to express love, delight in fairies, and be creative. I’ll help you be a champion who shields your child self.
This class is for:
* the seasoned fighter who wants additional strengths, strategies, and self-control
* a person combatting a life-threatening challenge such as cancer
* someone needing to fight for a life that has dignity and pleasure
* and anyone else interested.
Novices to witchcraft are welcome; yet adepts will find appropriate challenges.
As I said, the above expresses my warrior philosophy as it underpins the class. The post also outlines parts of the curriculum. I hope you’ve enjoyed the material.
But warriors don’t settle for words. Join me for the work—and celebration!—needed to embody everything written here. Let’s live our lives fully.
Nuts and bolts:
* These are group meetings by phone. To participate, just dial the phone from anywhere.
* Class meets seven consecutive Tuesdays, from noon to 1:00 EST, starting Tuesday July 17.
* Reserve Sept 4, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Tuition: $250. Your phone carrier might charge you for the call. The event’s area code is a U.S. #.
* If you’ve taken this class before, repeat it at half-price.
* Enroll securely using PayPal. Sign up for “Special Event” at http://www.outlawbunny.com/special-events-registration/
* Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved, and event phone #, etc., emailed to you. If you need more info, or want to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan, call me at 814-337-2490. No refunds.
The Spiritual Warrior is part of Third Road’s oral tradition and satisfies one of the two electives needed before Third Road’s advanced training.
Fight for yourself and for what is important to you.