Trauma, Shamanism, and Victory:
A Three-Week Shamanic Healing and Empowerment
Move from trauma to victory.
During or after crisis, the most basic emotional well-being can feel wobbly at best. Serenity and control of one’s life can feel completely unattainable.
In Trauma, Shamanism, and Victory, we will heal ourselves and our lives, and claim the prosperity, love, and other blessings the Universe sends us.
This course is suitable whether your crisis(es) is past or present.
Traumatizing situations range from current health dangers, to family dysfunction in childhood, to trauma in our DNA from ancestral misfortunes, to the loss of a loved one, to a terrifying societal norm, to economic loss, to portions of the media and social media tailored to emotionally batter us until we feel impotent and alone.
When devastated by misfortune, not everyone has the same trauma symptoms. But here are some rough sketches of what might occur. Most of these examples are extreme and might manifest more mildly:
* You function in a daze, mind clouded and emotionally numb. To avoid feeling helpless, you keep busy to the point of exhaustion.
* Confidence in your perceptions, decisions, and moral beliefs diminish. A belief that nothing can improve pervades your worldview.
* Exhaustion of body or spirit makes you feel unable to bear up under the smallest responsibility. The littlest challenge is overwhelming. You might need an hour—or day—to build up to performing a five-minute chore.
* A minimal stress causes panic and terror. It seems as if your spirit—your very essence—has been stolen. You feel without any purpose. Inner and outer power seem nonexistent.
* For self-protection, you withdrew emotionally. Isolated from the support needed to heal and find your power, your emotional devastation increases.
* You don’t go after what you want because you fear the pain and disappointment that might come if you don’t reach your goals will be unbearable. You reject offers of help you need to recover and triumph. No one seems trustworthy.
Whether your trauma (or traumas) is past or present, I reach out to you with my whole heart and soul to invite you into a safe space.
Join me in tribe. Enter a sacred circle. For three weeks, we’ll meet once a week, for a shamanic healing and empowerment circle.
Hope is not a lie. Here’s why:
1) Trauma, Shamanism, and Victory is down-to-earth shamanism that addresses real life issues.
War vets, incest survivors, and others can tell you my shamanic approach helped them move past suffering.
2) For over three decades, I’ve developed and led ceremonies to help participants move through crisis and trauma and claim power.
Thus, I have an extensive repertoire of shamanic tools for this event. These decades also polished my shamanic skills to a degree of thoroughness that can only happen over time.
3) I’m not coming to our meetings as an outsider, but as someone who used shamanism to overcome tragedy herself. I repeatedly survived situations that would’ve killed most people, and came out triumphant. This informs our process.
It also means I won’t look down at you, with supposed superiority. We meet as fellow travelers.
4) Shamanically (as well as psychologically, and historically), trauma is an opportunity that could not be better tailored to springboard us into personal power.
Trauma, Shamanism, and Victory (TSV) helps our innate powers emerge, so we can better overcome problems, heal, live fully, and inspire others.
TSV also helps unlock our magic, creativity, and warrior spirit.
5) We can thrive in community. In this upcoming event, we can find wholeness, together.
An extremity of duress, even if past, can affect physical health, spiritual vigor, self-confidence, emotional well-being, and effectiveness. Reclaim them with me. With tribe, in sacred circle, in union with the cosmos, we can move on and claim our lives.
This three-week journey has three powerful aspects:
1) Three ceremonies, one per week, for three consecutive weeks. These rites are via group phone calls. To participate, just dial your phone. These will be major healing and empowerment ceremonies.
We’ll work in old-style oral tradition, which allows immense headway quickly. Enrollment is limited to 16 people, so we can perform ceremonies that can only occur in a small group, and so each participant can receive individualized attention if they want that support.
The rituals facilitate major transformation: energy will continue to shift in us after each rite, and probably snowball long after the three weeks end.
2) Direct spiritual transmissions for three weeks. Between weekly TSV meetings, the transmissions continue to support you, keep the healing and empowerment going, and more.
My transmissions are soul healings. They also bring additional serenity into your shamanic process, increase its power and safety, further your personal growth, and add luck when you do anything to improve your life.
One of each week’s transmissions will be during the group meetings.
I can’t say what “direct spiritual transmission” means for other practitioners. In my case: I was born a good luck charm, generating a beneficial field of energy. I don’t do anything to you; I don’t inject you with energy, rearrange your energy, or even dust off your aura, LOL. I simply give off a blessing energy during a transmission, much like burning incense gives off specific magical energies in a room.
My transmissions adapt to your needs, e.g., physical healing, or the spiritual strength to get back up after life’s knocked you down.
3) In addition to individualized attention during group ceremonies, I’m available for one-on-one support by phone, for up to one hour, should you want to privately discuss a problem, or if you have a concern that would take too long to discuss during a group ceremony.
You can divide the hour into two half-hour conversations. Our talks must occur during the span of the course or within a month after.
No experience needed for this event.
If you’re a shaman or other support for trauma survivors: a study showed that caring for folks in trauma can be traumatizing in itself. Join our circle, to receive the care you need.
Only a shyster or inept facilitator would promise to “fix everything” in a three-week ritual. Trying to do too much transformational work, all at once, can buffet the psyche, doing more harm than good.
Our journey can cause life-changing shifts for you. Many individuals who have gone on short journeys with me call the results miraculous. The brevity of TSV helps keep the process from being overwhelming.
A three-week process is long enough for my particular shamanic tools to foster substantial improvements in your well-being and circumstances.
When the three weeks end, you can continue making major positive changes, in a second Trauma, Shamanism, and Victory group.
After the first TSV group, there will be two weeks for participants, including me, to absorb the transformative work we accomplished.
Then a second three-week TSV journey begins—a different ceremony from the first one, utilizing different shamanic tools.
Enroll in either or both three-week groups.
The first group meets Sundays, 3:00 to 4:00 pm EST, for three consecutive weeks, starting April 19. Reserve Sunday May 10, same time, for a makeup meeting, in case I’m unexpectedly unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
The second group meets Sundays, 3:00 to 4:00 pm EST, for three consecutive weeks, starting May 24. Reserve Sunday June 14, same time, for a makeup meeting, in case I’m unexpectedly unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
Full cost for three ceremonies, three weeks of direct spiritual transmissions, and one-on-one private support is $250. Your carrier might charge you for the phone calls into the ceremonies.
Enroll in both groups before midnight April 15 to save $100. Your total cost is $400.
Use the drop-down menu to select one of three enrollment options. Then pay securely with PayPal:
Upon payment, your place is reserved. You receive course details—e.g., the phone number to dial to participate in meetings—by email. No refunds. To discuss payment plan, trade, scholarship, or semi-scholarship, or if you have other concerns about the event, call me.
We are not powerless under the brunt of society’s force. Crisis can affect every part of our lives, but together we can move past trauma to live more fully, with confidence, creativity, personal authority, wholeness, and joy. Don’t go it alone or with negligible support. Join tribe. Enroll now.
This sounds like an amazing journey! As with most people, I assume, right now money is so tight. Have you authored books on this TSV or similar teachings? Magical Blessings on your journey and group.
Hi there, thank you for commenting. Scholarships, partial scholarships, payment plans, and trades are possibilities. My phone number is in the event description. Feel free to call me to discuss options.
Or, check out my books here: https://outlawbunny.com/books/