If you desire a life that is more abundant, serene, and fulfilling, if you want the miraculous to arrive:
Join me in the Virtual Pagan Monastery by attending my fifteen-minute-long Faerie ceremonies. Fifteen-minute meetings, via group telephone calls—that’s all it takes to improve your life.
The Virtual Pagan Monastery group starts July 29 and will meet twice a week for six weeks:
* Mondays, our rite goes from 11:30 to 11:45 AM, EST. Kick off the week right.
* Thursdays, the rite is from noon to 12:15, EST. Conquer any mid-week humps.
Expect effective magic. You emerge from each brief session more able to do whatever’s needed to achieve your goals and stay sane while you’re at it. This is support to be powerful and happy.
Visit the Virtual Pagan Monastery. Click the Pay Now button to enroll securely through PayPal:
I excel at facilitating shamanic experiences and make fifteen minutes extraordinary. I was trained from childhood to create this sort of ritual. Plus, during the rites, you receive direct spiritual transmissions that give you good luck, strengthen your spirit, help protect you from negativities on the mundane and etheric planes, and feed your magical soul.
Feedback: “Someone might think, ‘I won’t get much from 15 minutes.’ … But Francesca’s Pagan Monastery showed me how deep a 15-minute ritual can go. She knows how to do this, making my day happier.”
Please note: you’ll need about three minutes after each session to do a special grounding, which I’ll teach you.
In traditional shamanic culture, group meetings like this were part of the day. Tribes were busy taking care of business—hunting, weaving, etc.,—and knew better than to forsake the sort of rituals I’ll be leading. These are heavy duty ceremonies. Don’t overlook this opportunity by thinking 15 minutes isn’t worth your time or money. You deserve this.
The Virtual Pagan Monastery fits into your life and provides safe haven to focus on self-care. You needn’t go it alone. Accept this support. Enroll now.
The vital benefits of consistent ritual are even more important during difficult times. If you’re in crisis, enrolling in this event is one of the most important steps you can take. It’ll help you accomplish exactly what’s needed regarding your crisis.
Nuts and bolts:
* To participate in these group-meetings, simply dial the phone.
* Starting Monday July 29, we meet twice a week, for six weeks. Monday meetings are from 11:30 to 11:45 AM EST. Thursday meetings are from noon to 12:15, EST.
* Reserve Monday Sept 9 and Thursday Sept 12, 11:30 and noon respectively, for makeup sessions in case I’m unavailable for planned sessions.
* Total enrollment fee: $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call.
* Limited enrollment. Upon receipt of payment, your seat is reserved, and you receive event phone number, etc., by email. Refunds unavailable.
* Call me—814-337-2490—for more info or to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan.
* Click the Pay Now button to pay securely through PayPal:
In-depth self-care is sadly uncommon, as is the knowledge that a shaman might deliver immense value in 15 minutes. This adds to my ever-present gratitude to my fellow seekers who commit to their wellbeing and will join me in my Virtual Pagan Monastery. I’ll get to have a lovely six weeks with you. This is going to be beautiful for us.
Cerridwen and Taliesin
A Seven-Week Ritual to Achieve Your Sweetest Goals
Leave behind society’s limits that restrict hope and achievement. Magically enter the realms of all power and possibility.
Cross the threshold into mythic lands, where you learn—and live—a revisioning of the Mabonogian tale of crone Cerridwen and bardic-visionary Taliesin.
Win the knowledge in Cerridwen’s cauldron. Gain the Fey light that anoints Taliesin’s brow, filling him with inspiration, courage, and down-to-earth savviness. The visionary in you can be both whole and grounded, so you can make your dearest goals come true.
If you don’t understand my above references to parts of the myth, that’s fine. I tell the story during the ritual.
This seven-week ceremony has power and lessons not available elsewhere. My analysis of the myth, which constitutes an innovative, esoteric understanding of the story’s elements, generated imitations over the past few decades—rituals described as similar to mine. My version is the one enchanted by extensive underpinnings I developed for this ritual’s shamanic process. Explore the esoteric mysteries of Cerridwen and Taliesin in ways that make a big positive difference in your life.
The Cerridwen and Taliesin ritual of grounded empowerment took three years to develop initially. Since then, I’ve led it many times for over two decades, continuing to refine it. Now, I only offer it every four years or so. (Last time was 2014—five years ago.)
This ritual has prerequisites. We’re going to fly really fast toward our dream lives. Prerequisites are:
* Be a Goddess Master Class
or both of the following
* The Goddess Power of Celtic Shamanism (also called Rituals of Goddess Spirituality)
* Entry-level Celtic Shamanic Training (also called Rituals of Celtic Shamanism)
or three of the following
* An Ecstatic Path
* Holy Sweaty Joy
* completion of the first 8 lessons in my book “Goddess Initiation”
* completion of the first 12 lessons in my book “Be a Goddess!”
This is live magic: hands on. On this mystical voyage, you get more out of any spiritual and magical work you’ve already done or will do later.
Cerridwen and Taliesin qualifies as one of the two electives needed before advanced Third Road training.
Enrollment limited to 14 participants.
Nuts and bolts:
* We meet in teleseminars (group phone meetings). To participate, just dial the phone.
* The event runs seven consecutive Sundays, from noon to one EST, starting June 16.
* Reserve Sunday, Aug 4, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Enrollment is $250. Your carrier might also charge you for the call. The area code for the event is a U.S. #.
* Click here to enroll securely using PayPal: http://www.outlawbunny.com/special-events-registration/
* If you’ve participated in this event, repeat it at half-price, to go whole new places this time.
* Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved. The event phone #, etc., is emailed to you. No refunds. If you need more info, or want to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan, call 814-337-2490.
As devastated as I feel about the fire, I also have feelings at the exact opposite end of the spectrum.
I didn’t know about the cathedral fire, until I received an email that happened to mention it. The friend writing the email was grief stricken and hoping the stained glass would not be destroyed. I checked online for more info. Good Gods!
I felt terrible grief and started to express that in response to the email, when the phone rang. It was one of my shamanic students. Before discussing my upcoming class in Faerie Druidry, she mentioned her sadness about the beautiful art in the church being ruined, specifically the same window that was mentioned in the email.
I have the same feelings about the art. Plus I have a special memory of visiting that church years back. Very special.
Despite being devastated by the destruction of Notre Dame’s beauty and by losing a piece of my own personal history, I have other feelings that are at the opposite end of the spectrum. The following information is from https://www.eutouring.com/facts_notre_dame_cathedral.html: “The Cathedrale Notre Dame de Paris is often affectionately referred to as The Forest because of the many wooden beams that have been used in its construction, and each of the beams came from a different tree, many of which were around 300 to 400 years old. In fact this building is made up from 1,300 oak trees that represents approximately 21 hectares of forest.”
That cathedral required acres of trees being wiped out to support so much stone masonry.
During the phone call, I was hit with a past life memory. They chopped down my sacred groves, to build yet another church on a sacred Pagan site. They killed ancient living beings to create a monument solely to their own egos, for no God would have exacted praise that cost those oaks.
So, even greater than my immense grief is the jubilant cry in my heart “Let it burn!”
The group could be a family, nation, all nations as a whole, colleagues at your workplace, or other group.
The liturgy also helps provide defense against troubling emotions that an individual in the empath’s vicinity has.
* An empath is a person who picks up and actually experiences other peoples’ emotions. This experience can be distressing and overwhelming, especially when someone near the empath is having immense rage, terror, or comparable distress.
* An empath can use psychic safeguards to keep those disturbing feelings at bay.
* I believe an empath might pick up terrible national or international ambience—feelings of terror or other anguish. Such a huge group’s uproar can slam into the empath. Safeguards are needed.
I also believe the blows suffered from national or international distress are likely to hit the empath’s subconscious mind. The empath suffers without knowing the source of their pain.
If the liturgy discusses issues that feel irrelevant, I suggest you use it anyway, unchanged, as an experiment. Some things don’t seem useful until you use them. For one thing, the liturgy’s ideas and magics are geared less to how your mind reacts to them, and more to how your gut instincts respond.
Also, I boiled down some of my theories into this liturgy, so this brief poesy covers a great deal of ground, both by implying it and through outright statements. In addition, the best means for conveying my theories was through lyric, to provide experiential learning of the liturgy’s overt and implied ideas.
To use the liturgy, simply recite it, silently or aloud, very slowly, perhaps pausing after each line. The liturgy has two parts, both of which have a title. Those titles, as well as the title of the piece as a whole, are part of the liturgy’s magic, so include all the titles in the recitation.
Empath Protection Liturgy
I Repudiate, Reject, and Repel
Invaders and Presumptions:
I am not a dark hole you have a right to fill or to feel.
I am and own the dark emptiness
that is the source of all creativity,
from which springs projects and progeny
I myself—not you—initiate.
My life and soul
—my empty darkness—
are filled and felt by me;
they—not you—are my source.
I Claim My Life; I Live My Life;
I Love My Life; I Myself Fill My Life:
I am and own the dark emptiness,
the originator of all creation and creativity,
the original creation and creativity,
the source of all creativity.
I am the source of projects and progeny I initiate.
My life and soul—my empty darkness—are filled and felt by me;
they are my source.
They are the source of all goodness.
So mote it be!
An aside, which is a theory of mine: one reason a patriarchal culture deprives women of control over their own bodies is it’s an effective way to make women view themselves as mere receptacles for other people to use/fill however they want. Once that idea is instilled, it affects all parts of a woman’s life; she is supposedly an emptiness someone else has the right to fill for childbearing, sex, negative shadow projections, and more. Even when a woman knows better, such a belief can operate powerfully in her on a subconscious level, causing major problems. The feminine void is the original power, but oppressors, not wanting women to know that, try to reduce a woman’s emptiness to a commodity that she has no right to, but that greedy people have the right to use/control. End of aside.
Dear reader, gaining power can be challenging, but sometimes it can be easy and fun. My book, Baba Yaga’s Apprentice, is an easy, fun read. And it’s perfect for you if you’re empathic, introverted, exceptionally magical, or sensitive psychically. The book has other benefits as well. Check it out: https://stardrenched.com/2017/02/28/baba-yagas-apprentice/
This material is almost pre-Druidic. You’ll learn the roots of Druidism—the Fey core rather than later pomp and over-structuring. This is pure raw Druidic power:
* Ecstatic experience of self connected to the earth, to the cosmos, and to the Divine.
* Empowerment through connectivity with the earth, the cosmos, and the Divine.
* Utter safety created by ecstatic connectivity with the earth, the cosmos, and the Divine.
This material is special without promoting exclusivity: Nature is inclusive; all are welcome to this class.
These lessons are not available elsewhere, and I cannot teach them often. The last time this class happened was four years ago. Enroll now.
Merlin Speaks is a prerequisite for Third Road advanced Druidic training.
Life will swallow you. … Be swallowed! Click here to enroll.
Nuts and bolts:
* These are group meetings by phone. To participate, just dial the phone from anywhere.
* Class meets seven consecutive Sundays, noon to one (EST), starting April 21.
* Reserve Sunday, June 9, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Tuition: $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call.
* Click here to enroll.
* After your payment, I’ll email you the event phone number, etc.
* For more info, or to discuss scholarship, payment plan, or trade, call 814.337.2490.
* A mystical event is no substitute for medical care by a trained physician, psychiatric counseling, or other therapeutic treatments. Participants are personally responsible for the consequences of their voluntary participation.
I’ve been a stealth Druid, practicing the path for decades and lifetimes. This class took decades to channel, drawing on past life memories. The material was originally solely for my personal use. I was guided to finally share it.
Merlin is the eagle: He passes the lineage. Enroll here.
For me, prospering financially, emotionally, and spiritually requires fully engaging in life, not backing off from whatever’s occurring. Being human, I readily forsake the moment, but if I move into the now on a somewhat consistent basis, abundance comes, accompanied by serenity. One of my blocks to being in the moment is finding glory in self-pity. I try to avoid it, even when things are at their worst, because self-pity makes my defeat more likely. For example, when we thought I had only months to live, trying to avoid self-pity and instead committing to the moment and being of service to it allowed triumph; now I have another 20 years in me.
I want to feel my life is of epic proportion. However, I don’t want to create that feeling by constantly dwelling on my problems, making them grow in my mind, so that I view myself to be an abandoned, struggling hero.
Mind you, my problems are constant. Some are dire. And, as is the case with many individuals, there are ways I am an abandoned, struggling hero, who should be widely admired and is, instead, viewed as complaining about nothing. (Has this happened to you?) Stories of my heroic achievements despite great odds have been stolen to be portrayed as someone else’s, usually one of the very people who tried to block my goals. (Has this happened to you?) I don’t want to ignore any of that.
I do not want to dwell on any of it, though, with the gorgeous self-pity in which I, too readily and too often, indulge. Goddess, please help me not use atrocities perpetrated on me as an excuse to indulge in self-pity. Compassion for myself is not the same as the glory of self-pity.
I want a life that feels huge from the joy I experience, my awareness of my accomplishments, a commitment to live in reality good or bad, and the attempt to be fully who my Gods made me. I’m grateful my Gods give me the ability to constantly do the things cited in this paragraph. I want to do them more. More! Living myth is an ancient magic, one of the most powerful spells I know. It has not prevented all my misfortunes. Tragedy is part of life. However, living myth has made enough differences that my existence has been filled with beauty and abundance, instead of being a tragedy as a whole.
I imagine many people, like me, feel huge one moment because they’re living fully, kindly, and gracefully, and the next moment feel huge from having mesmerized themselves with a self-pitying tale that, even if true, is self-damaging when recited over and over to oneself. (There are times when repeatedly telling the same story of a problem is part of a healing process. That’s not the sort of repetition I’m referring to here. … If you view existence panoramically, a constantly repeated, self-pitying tale is part of a healing process, but the panorama might have to provide such a widely sweeping view that we’re looking at that self-immolation in the context of a healing process that happens over several incarnations. Or, if looking at a single lifetime, every detour from healing and empowerment is part of moving toward that healing and empowerment because every step along the way to health is needed. But I want to avoid as many detours as possible, which means being honest with myself about how self-pity derails me, damages me, and makes me feel powerless so that I am deterred from taking action to stop other people from hurting me.)
I want a life that feels huge and abundant because I face problems as if I have a sword in one hand and a tea cup in the other. I’ll deal with the problems with sword or tea cup, depending on which is most suited to the problem meeting me. If I only use the sword, I’ll hack away 24/7 until my life is shredded to ribbons. Sometimes, I can best solve a problem by sitting down and savoring a cup of tea.
I want to be a mythic, mystic, enchanted servant—to the Gods, the Tree of Life, all its inhabitants, and my oh-so-flawed-yet-perfect-and-beautiful self.
I will have peaceful prosperity now! So mote it be!
Note: if you don’t see how my above thoughts are related to having peaceful prosperity or having it now, trying to figure that out is a shamanic ritual. Even spending two minutes trying to figure it out will move you toward peaceful prosperity, whether you can find your answer or not. I’d love to hear from you about how that goes. If you already see the relationship between this essay and peaceful prosperity now, and apply it in your life, please tell me the results.
A Ten-Week Druidic Journey with Sacred Trees
for Prosperity, Protection, Personal Growth,
Inspiration, Magical Prowess, and Lots More
This ten-week course reveals simple, quick, effective enchantments for all parts of your life. Learn:
* how to use the magic of twenty trees sacred to the Druids
* the ancient Ogham alphabet and how to apply it magically. (I painted tiny Ogham alphabet letters to put throughout this announcement to bless this event. There is a large Ogham painting of mine towards the top of the post.)
* a wonderfully innovative, effective metaphysical principle that can make all your tree witchery more powerful. I’ll teach you lots of tree magic principles but wanted to mention this particular technique here. I discovered it experientially and then developed it over time. It is natural, easy, strong, and joyful, and is an underlying principle for all my tree enchantments. I can barely wait for class to begin so I can teach it because it’s so happy-making for me.
* how to have a personal relationship with sacred tree magic, including the Ogham alphabet. In other words, you won’t need to rely on books for information because you’ll receive information through direct experiences with tree magic, and you’ll discover how the trees work their enchantment specifically for you, as they wisely honor your unique character and path. You’ll learn a style of tree witchery that shapes itself to your physical, spiritual, and emotional needs. A personal relationship with the trees is joyful. If you already learn directly from trees, this course will help you do it at a whole new level.
Mind you, I will teach you about each tree’s specific metaphysical nature, but I’ll also show you methods for learning directly from trees, so you can continue to gain new powers from them for decades, if you so choose.
Along with everything above, this event is a true shamanic journey facilitating major transformations. These transformations will happen during our time together and probably snowball long afterwards.
Since there’s so much to this course and its journey, at first I wanted this event to take a year. But I realized a few things:
1) Many people can’t fit a yearlong event into their schedules, or pay the fee for a yearlong course.
2) The Gods didn’t want that long an event anyway.
3) I could create a spectacular ten-week event. What a journey this will be!
4) I developed building blocks for journeying with magical trees. During this intensive, we’ll use them, so they’ll be in your magical repertoire when the ten weeks end. Then, if you’re like me and want to continue journeying with sacred trees over the decades, you’ll have those building blocks, that foundation. I love offering that to you.
To pack everything in, this event has four powerful aspects:
This is old-style oral tradition, which allows immense headway quickly. Enrollment limited to 16 people, so we can perform traditional Faerie spells that can only happens in a small group, and so each participant can receive individualized attention if they want it.
Two) Direct spiritual transmissions during meetings help make lessons powerful and safe, further your personal growth, and grant good luck. The transmissions also kickstart your magical prowess or bring it to the next level. They do the same for your mundane powers.
Here’s a quick definition of direct spiritual transmissions. I can’t tell you what it means for other practitioners, but in my case: I was born a good luck charm who automatically generates a field of energy that provides the benefits outlined in the previous paragraph. As such, I don’t do anything to you; I don’t inject you with energy, rearrange your energy, or even dust off your aura, LOL. I simply give off an energy during a lesson, the same way burning incense gives off a magical energy in a room.
Three) Twenty-five pages of digital handouts ornamented by my original full-color talismanic art. This witchy artwork adds further power to your journeying, both during the course and after it is over. These pages make a beautiful addition to your personal Book of Shadows.
Four) In addition to individualized attention during class, I’m available outside of class for one-on-one time by phone, should you need to privately discuss any class material or your personal issues using it, or you need support because your commitment to doing assignments falters, or you have other concerns. Private dialogue can happen after the course ends; it is important an oral tradition teacher be available one-on-one even long after a course ends; I commit to my students.
No experience needed. But even advanced practitioners will enjoy this course.
I’ll be leading two separate groups. One will meet Sundays, noon to 1:00 EST, starting February 3. The other will meet Mondays, 6 to 7:00 pm EST, starting February 4. Both groups run for ten consecutive weeks. If you choose the Sunday group, reserve Sunday April 14, noon to one, for a makeup meeting, in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions. If you choose the Monday group, reserve Monday April 15, six to 7 PM.
Tuition is $354. Your carrier might charge you for the call. Pay securely with PayPal. Choose from two payment options:
Option 1) Use the Pay Now button below to pay $354 now. No PayPal account required.
Immediately after payment, email me to say whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group. Or tell me in the reply field below this post.
Option 2) Use the Subscribe button below to pay in two installments: $177 now, followed by an automatic $177 payment a month later. Payments appear on the credit card associated with your PayPal account.
Immediately after subscribing, email me to say whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group. Or tell me in the reply field below this post.
Once I know whether you’re choosing the Sunday or Monday group, your place is reserved. You receive course details—e.g., the phone number to dial to participate in the meetings—by email. No refunds. If you need more info, or want to discuss another payment plan, trade, scholarship, or semi-scholarship, call me: 814-337-2490.
The course’s approach to tree enchantment is unavailable elsewhere. Though you’ll learn traditional lore when relevant, a great deal of what you’ll receive isn’t the easily available traditional material, but is what I learned from the trees themselves—in direct experiences interacting with the druids’ sacred woods—and from the Goddess, combined with past life memories as a druid, my channeled information, and sensibilities from my family tradition. In my family tradition, I was raised to be a creator of new material. I call my approach Fey Druidry.
I don’t expect to offer this course again for at least another three years. And I turn 70 this year so, if you’re planning on studying with me, now’s the time. Yay!