If you desire a life that is more abundant, serene, and fulfilling, if you want the miraculous to arrive:
Join me in the Virtual Pagan Monastery by attending my fifteen-minute-long Faerie ceremonies. Fifteen-minute meetings, via group telephone calls—that’s all it takes to improve your life.
The Virtual Pagan Monastery group starts July 29 and will meet twice a week for six weeks:
* Mondays, our rite goes from 11:30 to 11:45 AM, EST. Kick off the week right.
* Thursdays, the rite is from noon to 12:15, EST. Conquer any mid-week humps.
Expect effective magic. You emerge from each brief session more able to do whatever’s needed to achieve your goals and stay sane while you’re at it. This is support to be powerful and happy.
Visit the Virtual Pagan Monastery. Click the Pay Now button to enroll securely through PayPal:
I excel at facilitating shamanic experiences and make fifteen minutes extraordinary. I was trained from childhood to create this sort of ritual. Plus, during the rites, you receive direct spiritual transmissions that give you good luck, strengthen your spirit, help protect you from negativities on the mundane and etheric planes, and feed your magical soul.
Feedback: “Someone might think, ‘I won’t get much from 15 minutes.’ … But Francesca’s Pagan Monastery showed me how deep a 15-minute ritual can go. She knows how to do this, making my day happier.”
Please note: you’ll need about three minutes after each session to do a special grounding, which I’ll teach you.
In traditional shamanic culture, group meetings like this were part of the day. Tribes were busy taking care of business—hunting, weaving, etc.,—and knew better than to forsake the sort of rituals I’ll be leading. These are heavy duty ceremonies. Don’t overlook this opportunity by thinking 15 minutes isn’t worth your time or money. You deserve this.
The Virtual Pagan Monastery fits into your life and provides safe haven to focus on self-care. You needn’t go it alone. Accept this support. Enroll now.
The vital benefits of consistent ritual are even more important during difficult times. If you’re in crisis, enrolling in this event is one of the most important steps you can take. It’ll help you accomplish exactly what’s needed regarding your crisis.
Nuts and bolts:
* To participate in these group-meetings, simply dial the phone.
* Starting Monday July 29, we meet twice a week, for six weeks. Monday meetings are from 11:30 to 11:45 AM EST. Thursday meetings are from noon to 12:15, EST.
* Reserve Monday Sept 9 and Thursday Sept 12, 11:30 and noon respectively, for makeup sessions in case I’m unavailable for planned sessions.
* Total enrollment fee: $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call.
* Limited enrollment. Upon receipt of payment, your seat is reserved, and you receive event phone number, etc., by email. Refunds unavailable.
* Call me—814-337-2490—for more info or to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan.
* Click the Pay Now button to pay securely through PayPal:
In-depth self-care is sadly uncommon, as is the knowledge that a shaman might deliver immense value in 15 minutes. This adds to my ever-present gratitude to my fellow seekers who commit to their wellbeing and will join me in my Virtual Pagan Monastery. I’ll get to have a lovely six weeks with you. This is going to be beautiful for us.
Cerridwen and Taliesin
A Seven-Week Ritual to Achieve Your Sweetest Goals
Leave behind society’s limits that restrict hope and achievement. Magically enter the realms of all power and possibility.
Cross the threshold into mythic lands, where you learn—and live—a revisioning of the Mabonogian tale of crone Cerridwen and bardic-visionary Taliesin.
Win the knowledge in Cerridwen’s cauldron. Gain the Fey light that anoints Taliesin’s brow, filling him with inspiration, courage, and down-to-earth savviness. The visionary in you can be both whole and grounded, so you can make your dearest goals come true.
If you don’t understand my above references to parts of the myth, that’s fine. I tell the story during the ritual.
This seven-week ceremony has power and lessons not available elsewhere. My analysis of the myth, which constitutes an innovative, esoteric understanding of the story’s elements, generated imitations over the past few decades—rituals described as similar to mine. My version is the one enchanted by extensive underpinnings I developed for this ritual’s shamanic process. Explore the esoteric mysteries of Cerridwen and Taliesin in ways that make a big positive difference in your life.
The Cerridwen and Taliesin ritual of grounded empowerment took three years to develop initially. Since then, I’ve led it many times for over two decades, continuing to refine it. Now, I only offer it every four years or so. (Last time was 2014—five years ago.)
This ritual has prerequisites. We’re going to fly really fast toward our dream lives. Prerequisites are:
* Be a Goddess Master Class
or both of the following
* The Goddess Power of Celtic Shamanism (also called Rituals of Goddess Spirituality)
* Entry-level Celtic Shamanic Training (also called Rituals of Celtic Shamanism)
or three of the following
* An Ecstatic Path
* Holy Sweaty Joy
* completion of the first 8 lessons in my book “Goddess Initiation”
* completion of the first 12 lessons in my book “Be a Goddess!”
This is live magic: hands on. On this mystical voyage, you get more out of any spiritual and magical work you’ve already done or will do later.
Cerridwen and Taliesin qualifies as one of the two electives needed before advanced Third Road training.
Enrollment limited to 14 participants.
Nuts and bolts:
* We meet in teleseminars (group phone meetings). To participate, just dial the phone.
* The event runs seven consecutive Sundays, from noon to one EST, starting June 16.
* Reserve Sunday, Aug 4, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Enrollment is $250. Your carrier might also charge you for the call. The area code for the event is a U.S. #.
* Click here to enroll securely using PayPal: http://www.outlawbunny.com/special-events-registration/
* If you’ve participated in this event, repeat it at half-price, to go whole new places this time.
* Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved. The event phone #, etc., is emailed to you. No refunds. If you need more info, or want to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan, call 814-337-2490.
As devastated as I feel about the fire, I also have feelings at the exact opposite end of the spectrum.
I didn’t know about the cathedral fire, until I received an email that happened to mention it. The friend writing the email was grief stricken and hoping the stained glass would not be destroyed. I checked online for more info. Good Gods!
I felt terrible grief and started to express that in response to the email, when the phone rang. It was one of my shamanic students. Before discussing my upcoming class in Faerie Druidry, she mentioned her sadness about the beautiful art in the church being ruined, specifically the same window that was mentioned in the email.
I have the same feelings about the art. Plus I have a special memory of visiting that church years back. Very special.
Despite being devastated by the destruction of Notre Dame’s beauty and by losing a piece of my own personal history, I have other feelings that are at the opposite end of the spectrum. The following information is from https://www.eutouring.com/facts_notre_dame_cathedral.html: “The Cathedrale Notre Dame de Paris is often affectionately referred to as The Forest because of the many wooden beams that have been used in its construction, and each of the beams came from a different tree, many of which were around 300 to 400 years old. In fact this building is made up from 1,300 oak trees that represents approximately 21 hectares of forest.”
That cathedral required acres of trees being wiped out to support so much stone masonry.
During the phone call, I was hit with a past life memory. They chopped down my sacred groves, to build yet another church on a sacred Pagan site. They killed ancient living beings to create a monument solely to their own egos, for no God would have exacted praise that cost those oaks.
So, even greater than my immense grief is the jubilant cry in my heart “Let it burn!”
Moving into the Quiet Core of Winter’s Joy and Beauty:
A Seven-Week Ritual Group,
Centering You into Your Power and Essence
Miracles become commonplace, when your magical and mundane powers and essences come forward. Dreams impossible to fulfill become viable. Major insurmountable problems, both inner and outer, give way to a miraculous improvement. A success you’ve achieved is followed by even greater successes.
Spending a big chunk of my time on mystical practices can be the thing that creates what’s described in the above paragraph. And, though I can’t always apply my shamanism anywhere near as consistently as I want, my attempts to do so still cause major triumphs.
Though I do need to attempt consistency with shamanic practices, they don’t always have to be difficult or serious. Winter months have subtle Faerie gifts that make shamanism easier, and I’ll show you how, in this seven-week ritual. No need to always be struggling to cope or grow. During our meetings, which will be peaceful, revitalizing, and individualized to participants,
* Enjoy quietly whispering wintry magics that help manifest what you need inside and out, on both the mundane and spiritual planes.
* Create a successful winter and year ahead, as we travel into a lush hidden realm—the heart of reality; the starlit center of Goddess power—where we can manifest miracles.
* Be immersed in a peace that provides mental, emotional, and psychic clarity. We’ll draw on wintertime’s intrinsic ability to root us in the core of our own being and Gaia’s rhythm.
* Receive direct spiritual transmissions that foster good luck, physical health, and spiritual wholeness.
We meet via group phone calls. To participate, just dial your phone.
The ceremony is without prerequisites and suitable for both newbies and adepts.
I’m jazzed that this group’ll happen through the absolute darkest part of the year! Doing this rite at that time is sooo relaxing and powerful.
We meet seven Thursdays, 3:00 to 4:00 PM EST, starting December 6. The Thursdays are consecutive, except we’ll skip Thursday Dec 27 and Jan 3, for the U.S. holidays. Then we pick back up on January 10, continuing through till our culminating session on Jan 31. Reserve Thurs Feb 7, same time, for a makeup meeting, in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
Enrollment: $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call.
Click here to enroll securely using PayPal: http://www.outlawbunny.com/special-events-registration/
Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved, and event details emailed to you. No refunds.
If you need more info, or want to discuss payment plan, trade, scholarship, or semi-scholarship, call me: 814-337-2490.
Blessed be the lushly beautiful witch-powers and wisdoms residing deep within the winter and ourselves.
The Most Important Magical Tree
Are artists and shamans faithless, committed to the moment and nothing else?
Sept 21, 2018 (Fall Equinox)
As I’m sanding, doing pyrography, and otherwise working with a piece of wood, I start to realize how special it is.
A lot of the time, mind you, I see how marvelous it is to begin with but, oh, when I work in depth with it, I become enamored. When I strip off a layer of bark, nuances emerge. As I sand, the grain shows more and more. When I tenderly apply a beeswax finish, the wood’s mystical powers electrify my fingertips so I come to know both those powers and my skin.
It is through such thorough interactions that I understand wood, other people, the Gods, the emptiness from which of all creativity springs.
Often, the process of crafting a morsel of wood sends it and me into another world, where we rebuild Faerie.
The sort of pyrography I tend to do is challenging to execute on some woods I use. Perhaps that’s because, unlike birch and basswood, which are the pyrographer’s staples, many woods that visit me tend to be ornery about pyrography. The wood-burning I usually see folks do on these woods is minimal and straight-lined—e.g., a solo rune or pentacle—whereas I attempt designs that are, by comparison, complex and detailed, and that include spirals, twists, and swirling flourishes.
Each difficult wood I pyrograph might have its own way of being ornery. Once I’ve figured out what will work on that type, it won’t necessarily work on another. I have to start figuring out a new way all over again. But determining how to pyrograph whatever wood is in my hand is giving me an understanding of the tree the wood is from, how different it is from all other trees. The realization that it would be too difficult to pyrograph more than a simple ogham or the like on some woods would be equally informative about the nature of the tree the wood is from.
From the toil that arises from committing to work with the wood as it is, from such thorough interactions, I can better understand that wood and do a better job serving it. When acting as a shamanic guide, the toil that arises from committing to work with a client as they are, such thorough interactions, allows me to better understand that individual, and thus do a better job for them. Such thorough interactions foster relationship. I fall in love with my clients.
My analogies between woods and clients do not extend to the orneriness of some woods. My clients aren’t ornery. I must have the easiest clients in the world. I wonder why the Goddess sends me ornery woods and easy students.
When I see what pyrographed design the wood in question will allow, that is part of my falling in love. The more I work with a piece, the more I adore it.
I am eternally fickle, wholeheartedly deeming each piece of wood my new favorite. Each one shows me how the tree from which it came is the most beautiful, important, and magical in all the planet. Each piece of wood is my new friend, gifting me its secrets. It has exactly what I need to make my life the way I want it.
It doesn’t matter how many pieces of oak (or elder or willow or other tree) have found their way into my hands, each oaken (elder, willow, or other tree bit) is the new and only path to power and ecstasy.
Within days, another piece of wood catches my fancy.
Whenever I work with a client, I am in love with that individual, eternally fickle, wholeheartedly deeming each client my favorite, the teacher’s pet. Each is the most beautiful, important, and magical being on all the planet. Each is my new friend, gifting me their presence. Serving that client is exactly what I need to transform my spirit into how I want to be.
I am eternally faithful: regardless of how many clients I work with in a given day, or how many folks are in a class, or how many times I’ve worked with a given client before, each time I work with a client, I understand how irreplaceable and essential they are to the universe and to me. (I usually keep class enrollment small, to have time for thorough interactions.)
Do I seduce wood, do I coax it to cooperate with my desire for it to be the most important piece of wood so I can be in union with it? Do artists and shamanic guides practice serial monogamy, devoted to each art piece or student, but only until it’s time to turn their attention to the next art project or client?
Artists and shamans are faithless, committed to the moment and nothing else. No, that’s not true. They’re also committed to crafting the next moment, so that it will be beautiful, so that it will best serve the client. The job of artists and shamans is to craft the next moment. … They are faithful to that job. … It is a prevalent lie that they are faithless. They serve. They serve. They belong completely and unceasingly to their students and the Muse.
I revel in the void of outer space, from which all creation comes. There, I constantly feed the stars. There, I am faithful to the needs of wood, clients, Gods, and self.
Dear reader, social media deletes counterculture links from your feed. In other words, if my post links to my site, good chance Facebook blocks the post from you. My newsletter isn’t restricted by corporate websites like Facebook. Click the bar below to subscribe for free. Receive special offers and freebies, and walk in the wild magics with me.
I boiled lessons down to their essence, so they tend to be easy and accessible. They include:
* simple quick spells, prayers, and affirmations, to nourish, energize, and inspire you during the holidays.
* fun holiday crafts and decorations, Pagan-style. Use common household items to make enchanted seasonal decor: charms for just about anything you might wish. Children enjoy these crafts. Also discover how typical American holiday decorations can be used in spellwork.
* Special rituals: experience the Winter Goddess’ sacred realm. Center into wholeness and joy. Enjoy the season’s spiritual beauty. Rites include a star-drenched Faerie Solstice celebration.
* Lots of material to choose from. Pick what you want to use this year and enjoy the rest for many years to come. The course includes powerful Fey-touched material I’ve not published till now.
Instead of your having to search online for fun or meaningful activities, I’ll deliver them to you. Enjoy unique material not available elsewhere. (And this course is a way better use of computer time than social media overdosing or too much digital window-shopping.)
Two) Magical decor: eight digital full-color amulets—my original Pagan art—for harmony, success, and more. Print and cut out to hang on your Yule tree or elsewhere in your home. Four of the amulets’ designs are suitable to display all four seasons, for yearlong blessings.
Three) Six audio recordings made especially for this course. Hearing spoken word can be enchanting, and a way you and I can be in sacred space together. So I recite excerpts of the weekly lessons. One recording will be part of the Yule ritual.
Four) I’m available by phone for up to 45 minutes. If you have questions about the material, need support because your commitment to doing the lessons falters, want to further explore a particularly tantalizing part of the curriculum, or have other concerns, feel free to phone.
You can divide the 45 minutes into two or three conversations. Conversations must occur during the span of the course or within a month after.
Five) Exclusive offer: I’m giving a five-day direct spiritual transmission during Solstice week. Cost for individuals not enrolled in this class is $100. You can receive the transmission for $40—less than half price. This Yule blessing heals inner blocks that sabotage your happiness, is a spiritually rejuvenation, and helps center you into what’s truly important to you. These benefits can last for months, if not years.
Post-Solstice lessons provide spells for a great 2018. You also learn how to work with mystical energies that occur in the weeks immediately after Solstice. Years ago, I noticed those energies and spent goodly hours developing related shamanic modalities for significant self-empowerment. Most of the post-Solstice material has remained unpublished till now.
If an unexpected event makes me unable to send one week’s planned material, I’ll extend the course an extra week.
Tuition is $250. Scroll down to pay securely with PayPal:
Enter your phone number. In the drop down menu, you can choose to receive the Yule spiritual transmission.
No experience needed. But even advanced practitioners will enjoy this. If you need more info, or want to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan, call 814-337-2490. No refunds. My online courses aren’t transcriptions of oral tradition lessons. I teach oral tradition by phone. The online courses are special unto themselves—magic tailored to be spectacularly useful, exciting, effective, and safe when learned online.
Train in the Third Road Faerie ecstatic path.
Revel in Faerie Faith rituals and mysteries:
* Reside in your core essence, so your authenticity shapes decisions.
* Own your joy.
* Empower your goals—and heal your spirit—through celebration.
* Imbue daily activities with confident passion.
* Move past inner blocks to your inherent, sacred sensuality.
* Be a sex god(dess)!
* Revel in your unique bewitching sexuality.
Click here to enroll.
No prerequisites required; however, adepts find substantial depth.
Fun, ethical classes. I limit enrollment. No impersonal, glib teachings. Receive personal attention.
Holy Sweaty Joy contains core Third Road teachings and is a prerequisite for advanced Third Road Shamanic Training.
Nuts and bolts:
* We meet in teleseminars (group phone meetings). To participate, just dial the phone.
* Class meets seven consecutive Thursdays, from 6 to 7 p.m. EST, starting Thurs June 14.
* Reserve Thurs Aug 2, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Total enrollment is $250. Your carrier might charge you for the call; charges appear on your phone bill. The event’s area code is a U.S. #.
* If you’ve taken this class before, repeat it at half-price.
* Click here to enroll.
* Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved, and event phone #, etc., emailed to you. If you need more info, or want to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan, call 814-337-2490. No refunds.
A bit about me as a teacher:
* When I teach orally, I’m embedded within a family oral tradition I entered in infancy, learning magic con leche.
* Holy Sweaty Joy is not training you could get from a book.
* I thoughtfully channel curriculums, constructing lessons over time. This tunes us into enormous, subtle powers. Holy Sweaty Joy is not a jumble of undigested white-bread ideas declared, “Voila, genuine Pagan stuff!” 🙂 Instead, I committed my lifestyle to developing counterculture material for you.
* I received full-time longterm shamanic training. It was not academic but an experiential training of skill sets. That focused study allowed me into the heart of reality, in trance 24-7, channeling worthwhile lessons, for seven years.
* For decades since, my Gods asked me to trance only part of the day, to ground me. Feet more on the ground than ever, I continue to explore our magical yet earthy cosmos, and channel new material for earth-based mysticism classes, because resting on my laurels would be no fun. I like fun.
Magic is transformative fun that does the job when all else fails. Click here to enroll.