Cerridwen and Taliesin
A Seven-Week Ritual for Power, Greatness, and Radiance
Quest in mythic realms. Learn and live a revisioning of the Mabonogian tale of crone Cerridwen and bardic-visionary Taliesin.
Win the knowledge in Cerridwen’s cauldron.
Gain the Fey light that anoints Taliesin’s brow, filling him with inspiration, courage, and power. For the visionary in you. Make your visions come true.
Explore the tale’s esoteric mysteries, such as the power of Taliesin’s coracle voyage.
This seven-week ceremony and class has power and lessons not available elsewhere. My innovative analysis of the myth—an original esoteric understanding of story elements like Taliesin’s coracle, Cerridwen’s “ugly son,” and the blind man who tends Cerridwen’s cauldron—generated other similarly described rituals over the past few decades. My version is the only one empowered by the extensively developed underpinnings I bring to the process.
The seven-week ritual process of grounded empowerment took three years to develop initially. Since then, I’ve led it many times over two decades, continuing to refine it. Now, I only offer it every four years or so.
Prerequisites for Cerridwen and Taliesin:
* Be a Goddess Master Class
or both of the following
* The Goddess Power of Celtic Shamanism (also called Rituals of Goddess Spirituality)
* Entry-level Celtic Shamanic Training (also called Rituals of Celtic Shamanism)
or three of the following
* An Ecstatic Path
* Holy Sweaty Joy
* completion of the first 8 lessons in my book “Goddess Initiation”
* completion of the first 12 lessons in my book “Be a Goddess!”
This is live magic: hands on. Explorers on this mystical voyage get more out of any spiritual and magical work they’ve already done or will do later. Adepts find substantial depth and empowerment, even if they already have the visionary light on their brow.
Cerridwen and Taliesin qualifies as one of the two electives needed before advanced Third Road training.
Enrollment limited to 14 participants.
Nuts and bolts:
* We meet in teleseminars (group phone meetings).
* To participate, just dial the phone.
* The event runs seven consecutive Tuesdays, from noon to one EST, starting July 29.
* Reserve tues, sept 16, same time, for a makeup class in case I’m unavailable for one of the planned sessions.
* Enrollment is $250. You might also pay long-distance charges; it depends on your long-distance plan; charges appear on your phone bill. The area code for the event is a U.S. #.
* Register here.
* If you’ve taken this class, you can repeat it, half-price, to see where it takes us this time. Paypal me $125, using firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient; include your phone number and the name of the event.
* Upon receipt of payment, your place is reserved, and event phone #, etc., emailed to you. If you need more info, or want to discuss scholarship, trade, or payment plan, call 814-337-2490. No refunds.
Go beyond mundane limits that society insists must restrict hope and achievement, and magically enter the realms of possibility. Click here.